Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Story Book Land

Saturday morning, we woke up feeling pretty tired. We aren't used to going out! We struggled to get going, but we decided we wanted to have family time. It has been hard to find family time the past few weeks because things have been hectic! I love this time of year so much, but I feel like I haven't been able to enjoy it this year because things are crazy over here.

Anyway, we decided to take a trip down to Story Book Land to see Santa! It was a chilly night so we bundled up and headed off for a short evening of fun. When we arrived, the sun was just starting to set and we were excited for Kay to see Santa.


We waited outside of Santa's house because Santa comes from the chimney to wave his wand to light up the entire park with millions of lights. When Santa emerged Kay was interested! She stared at Santa and she seemed to like him!



After we saw Santa, we continued on for some amusement park fun. Kay had her very first Merry-Go-Round experience. She wasn't scared, but she wasn't too thrilled with it either.




It was a perfect birthday weekend. I highly suggest Story Book Land for a winter evening. It is such a clean, well kept special place for kids of all ages. I love my family and I love making memories with them. Now, I am gearing up for the big day. I really hope Santa stops at our house. I'll keep my fingers crossed!

1 comment: