Thursday, December 1, 2011

Etsy Shop Review

Looking for the perfect gift for a little girl? A few months ago, I was looking for a birthday gift for a special one year old. I found the perfect gift on etsy. Three Doodle Bugs is the perfect shop for personalized gifts. I was able to get a hand painted bow holder for the little girl made to match her bedroom and bedding. I loved the bow holders so much that I ordered one for Kay.



I love the way these bow holders came out. They would make the perfect addition to any room. Beth, the shop owner, was amazing! Of course, I was a little late ordering and she really rushed to get my order done in time! She was so easy to work with. She even looked up the bedding for Addie's design! She will do a custom order for you that you will love!

Check out her etsy shop! She has cute hand painted Christmas designs...perfect for a gift for a teacher, friend, or special little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment