Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter - Take One

Well, I have been away from my blog for a month! I don't know how it happened. It is not like I haven't had anything to share... between bridal showers, bachelorette parties, and work, I have been one busy momma. I am tired, and I am so happy I finally made it to spring break.

Spring break started with an Easter filled weekend. We had such a great time spending time with family and friends. I was most happy to be with this little girl. Can you believe how big she looks in a month? The last time I posted pictures of her, she did not look this big. She looks like a big girl now!


Yesterday, we celebrated Easter Sunday at Mom Mom and Poppy's house. We had a huge feast followed by an Easter egg hunt. Kay was into it! She carried around her huge basket like a purse, picked up eggs, and threw them in the basket. After finding a few, she figured it out and was peeking over the garden ledge looking for more! She LOVED it! Although, she loves pretty much anything that is outside.








It was such a beautiful day. Kay and her cousins had a great time. We have been on the go for so long, and it was nice to finally relax, be with family, and not have to rush and worry. We just hung out, watched Phil blow it at the Masters, and played with our baby girl. From these smiles, I can tell she had a great time.





No comments:

Post a Comment