Monday, April 16, 2012

Pancakes and Pajamas

This was our last weekend before heading back to work for the last leg of the school year. I had an uneventful, perfect week of being with my family. Kailyn walks around saying Mama...Mama...Mama all day. I think this week of us being together turned her into a full blown Mama's girl, and I love it!

Saturday and Sunday were both filled with birthday parties. Saturday, we helped our cousins celebrate their birthdays. It was a nice day with family, but we missed our Daddy because he was in a golf tournament.

On Sunday, we celebrated a little girl's 6th birthday with pancakes and pajamas. This was the cutest pajama party I have ever seen! From hand decorated pillow cases to build-a-bear stuffed animals, all the kids had such a great time at this party.

We had some delicious brunch when we arrived. The table looked gorgeous in spring colors and personalized milk jugs for the girls. Our girls were some of the youngest party goers so we had our own special set up. It made it so easy for us to get these sweet girls fed.






After we ate, the birthday girl's dad took care of us. He hooked our little ones up with a huge white pad of paper that was the hit with Kay and Addie. They used markers on that paper for 2 hours! The marker ended up on a lot more than just the paper, but we didn't mind as long as they had a good time. Even the big girls wanted to help the little girls decorate their paper. It was so cute. Look at this with my little Kay in the mix.


Look at Kay right in the middle of the action.


I can't believe this sweet girl is 6! When I met her, she was a little girl, and now she is a big school girl. She changed so much in 3 years. This pj party was just perfect for her, and I know she had a great time. I hope she made some special wishes that come true! Happy Birthday K!

No comments:

Post a Comment