Sunday, November 13, 2011

Falling ...

Falling...this term could have meant many things this long weekend... falling behind in chores (even when I had the motivation and desire to get the carpet shampooer out and go to town), falling asleep (or lack thereof), falling leaves (enough said).

With four days off, I managed to leave my long to-do list untouched.  Oh well, I guess those things are just not that important. I did enjoy being home. Does that count for something?

Last night, we had an insomniac on our hands. Kay woke up at 12:30 and didn't go back to sleep until 3:30 am! I have no idea what was going on. It was painful for all of us. I know she is cutting her 8th tooth (she will have 4 up top and 4 on the bottom)! I gave her tylenol and everything, but she just would not settle. It was worse than the newborn days.

Today, it was a nice fall day so we headed out to clean up the yard. As we raked, the breeze kept blowing more leaves onto the grass. I didn't mind because my sweet cheeks joined us, and she loved it!







Currently, I am sleep deprived combined with a side of extreme soreness, and I am sure my husband would tell you that I am "pleasant" to be around.  Give me some mojo to make it through another week.

1 comment:

  1. I'm thoroughly impressed that she will stay in the wagon. Ours would be out in a flash. I raked and Dad was on running and rolling pumpkins patrol the other weekend. Hope the teething lets up!

    ReplyDelete