Friday, January 6, 2012

On the Go


This was my sweet girl taking some of her first steps. This was the week before Christmas. Over Christmas break, she took off and never looked. She is officially a walker and I love it! I love watching her walk around with a huge smile on her face beaming with pride. She is fast too. She even starts to run a little when she gets excited! She never really crawls any more, and I just can't believe we reached this milestone!

What happened to my baby girl?

By the way, I love the new youtube. After I downloaded this video, my "channel" starting playing old videos of Kay, and it was amazing to see her as an infant rolling over for the first time, giggling for the first time, and crawling for the first time.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats K! This, of course, graduates you into the hard sole shoe realm, which gives mom an excuse to buy you more cute shoes. ;) Happy running!

    ReplyDelete