Thursday, January 26, 2012

Product of the Week


I have been following Tiffanie's blog for a while since I read about her sweet baby boy and his special heart. I just adore her blog, sweet baby, and all of the products she has her eye on. I am so happy that I finally got my act together for my product of the week.

Now, I want to preface this post by saying that I WANTED to post about my plain jane Cuisinart SmartPower blender simply because it was the "magic" tonight that helped my sweet 15 month old eat her veggies. 1 apple, 1/2 of a banana, frozen strawberries, a huge handful of Kale, and a splash of milk and this kid went to town. I might be on to something...but I don't think the readers out there would have appreciated a mediocre blender on the product of the week!

So, without further ado... the product I am OBSESSED with this week (and every week) for that matter is my Sarah + Abraham dish set. My daughter was gifted the most adorable personalized plate and bowl  from Angela. I LOVE these dishes! They are so darling. They are the perfect size, BPA free of course, and they can be put in the dishwasher.



They make the perfect baby shower, birthday, or special gift. Or you can buy them for your own kids because they are so stinkin' cute! I love how they can be personalized to look like your own little sweetie.

Check out other Sara + Abraham products here.

Now on to the other products of the week!!! Thanks ladies!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE those plates! Thanks for sharing and linking up.

    Oh, and I want to hear all about that SmartPower blender next week. Ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Do you know if they are PVC and phthalate free too?

    ReplyDelete