Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Surgery for Grams

Today, Grams went in to have surgery on her knee. This surgery was a long time in the making. She has gimped around for about two years, and it was time to get that knee fixed up and get back in action. I know she would never admit it, but I am sure it has been hard for her to chase the baby around with a bad knee.

I have been worried about her because she hasn't been feeling great. Before her surgery, she had some test results come back a little worrisome, but it all ended up to be okay. After a series of tests and results, she was cleared for surgery. She had her surgery this morning, and it went well.

I stopped by after work to see her and bring her some books. She was resting. I am so happy she has taken this first step to take care of herself. I want her to start feeling better and get back to living her life to the fullest and of course be with her baby girl.


 Get better soon Grams! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment