Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

At this time every year, I am usually excited. Usually, I look forward to having a few days off of work and enjoying a big delicious dinner. I get antsy to get the Christmas decorations up and I think about plans for my birthday. Every year, I do all of these things in a rush. All around me, I hear words like thankful and grateful. I would think about how thankful I am for everything in my life, but I would think about it in passing. It is hard to reflect on things that I am thankful for in my life as I am driving well over the speed limit to run another errand, rush to complete lesson plans, or scramble to get things done on a never ending to-do list. This year is different. This year, my lazy days with Kay are passing and I am taking the time to stop and truly think about my life. This year. I was so very blessed this year. I was fortunate this year. I was able to have a healthy and happy pregnancy this year. The end result is indescribable. I love my daughter and I love my family. Here are a few of the many people I love and care about that I am thankful for...

The loves of my life 
One Sweet Peanut

My AMAZING Mom 
This year, I have truly stopped to reflect on how blessed I truly am. I have a wonderful life. I have a list of a million things that I am thankful for in my life, but this year I am going to focus on the one. I am thankful for my family today and everyday. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I hope you are feeling as grateful and thankful for the blessings in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment