Saturday, September 10, 2011

Planning

Now that summer is officially over, I have started planning a small party for my daughter for her first birthday. I decided to have a family party, but I wanted to make it special for Kailyn and for mommy of course!

The Pop Shop is one of my favorite places for lunch. It is conveniently located on the street where I grew up, and our babysitter, Grams still resides! I decided it would make the perfect location for a small, family party to celebrate my little girl turning one! I wanted to do something special, but I knew I didn't want to go overboard. I knew I wanted a party at The Pop Shop, and I think this is perfect!

The Pop Shop is the perfect party place! It is reminiscent of a 50's soda fountain and diner. With the brightest color scheme of aqua, silver, and classic black & white, it is the perfect backdrop for an Elmo party! Aqua, red, and pink! I can't wait! Here are the party details!


This little beauty was designed by Rene at Dandy Designs, Ink. She does the cutest invitations, and you can print them yourself to keep your cost low! I found this cutie in her Etsy Shop.

With the planning underway, I wanted to share some of the ideas I have been gathering on Pinterest! Have I mentioned how obsessed I am with Pinterest?!?

via
Hopefully, I can make this cake for Kay's smash cake. I better get to practicing!

via

via
Sweet outfits for the birthday girl! She would look cute in anything, but these are two frontrunners!

via
Wishing my girl a happy birthday! You should see some of the inspirational photos I found. I love the internet. Look at this Elmo party from Hostess with the Mostess! Her blog is amazing!  And how could you not die for this Elmo party from Frog Prince Paperie!?! These are some talented women! Now, I am not nearly going to be throwing a party this extravagant, but it is so addicting to look at these ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment