Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's Day has come and gone. I still can't believe I am a mommy celebrating such a special day. I enjoyed a special morning with my two loves.


After a morning spent hanging out at home, we headed to the Mansion on Main Street for a special Mother's Day brunch. I love all things brunch. I love eating breakfast and then eating lunch right after. What is better than that? It was a gorgeous day, and we got on our Mother's Day best.




As we arrived at brunch, I was treated to a lovely pink rose and a complimentary mimosa. I couldn't enjoy my mimosa though, so I had a nice hot cup of decaf coffee. We had a nice time at brunch. Kay didn't eat a lot, but she sure LOVED her strawberry shortcake.





This Mother's Day, I didn't get to see my own mommy. I will make it up to her. Mother's Day isn't the same without celebrating her! I can't tell her enough how grateful I am for her. From taking care of me when I was sick to taking care of Kay when I am sick, she is always there for me, helping me, and making my life easier. She taught me the meaning of love and sacrifice. She has shown me the way to be the mommy and person I want to be. I love you Mom. I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day.

And to the little girl that made me a mommy, you are such a special little person. I am so grateful that I am your momma, and I love being your mommy. There will never be a more important job in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment