Tuesday, May 1, 2012

15 Weeks

So excited to be starting my weekly posts! I am 15 weeks pregnant today! Let me tell you...that was the fastest 15 weeks of my life! I have been so busy the past few months with work, weddings, and showers that I am ready for a nice, long break to sit around and relax and soak up the joy of pregnancy.

I haven't even had much time to think about this sweet "apple" growing rapidly inside of me! This sweet apple that will hopefully go unidentified until he or she makes the big entrance into the world (hopefully we can stay strong and not give in)!

At 15 weeks,
Here is the belly shot...





* I am feeling great! I don't think I am quite getting my energy back yet, but I am starting to get used to managing while feeling like I can't lift one leg in front of the other. Teaching is one of the worst jobs for a pregnant woman.
* I have started to wear some of my old maternity clothes! What a relief! I hate having my pants digging in to my stomach by the end of a long day. My belly is definitely starting to protrude MUCH faster this time than last.
*  I have been eating a hell of a lot of oranges. and olives. Weird I know. Oh and let's not forget my current obsession with chocolate milk. I just make sure not to eat and drink these things together. I have been craving hoagies, and I am trying SO hard to be good and not give in! I am sure to just be craving them since they are off limits. Why does that always happen? When you can't have something you want it so much more.
* I have been getting up in the middle of the night 3 or 4 times a night to go to the bathroom. I have forgotten how much I despise getting up in the night!
* Everything else is pretty much normal as normal goes!

I can't wait to start really looking and feeling pregnant. I find it amazing to watch your body grow and change.

No comments:

Post a Comment