Thursday, May 3, 2012

Product of the Week - Makeup Brush Cleaner


It has been awhile since I have linked up to post a Product of the Week, but this one was too good not to post! So, I am linking up with Tiffanie and Aly to to share this stuff...


This Daily Brush Cleaner from Sephora is amazing! I love this stuff. I am not one to go the whole nine yards to clean my brushes. Too much of a hassle for me... I prefer to use them until they are disgusting then I just buy new. Hey... just being honest here.

Then, I bought my new beautiful UD NAKED palette. That is when I started to run into problems in the brush department. I didn't want my beautiful palette mixed up or ruined in any way, and I wanted to be able to wear each color without worrying the the last day's makeup was still on my brush!

One or two little sprays, a wipe, and you are ready for a fresh makeup application! I love the smell of this cleaner too. It is amazing to see what comes off your brush with each swipe. I love this product and if you want a fast way to get a fresh brush between each makeup application, then buy this. It won't put a dent in your wallet either.

No comments:

Post a Comment