Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Card Woes

I just sent out the most gorgeous birth announcements. I loved them, and I got so many compliments on them. Now,  my standards are set way too high because I am having some a crazy amount of trouble trying to create a holiday card that will compare. I had planned on making my own holiday cards on shutterfly, but I can't get a good picture.

I have just started using my camera, and I do not know how to fully use it properly. You know, having a newborn doesn't leave a lot of time for internet research and self teaching. Anyway, I can't get a good picture. Either the baby doesn't cooperate, the background looks horrible, or the picture turns out blurry, dark, overexposed, or just plain bad. Here are some attempts to get it right...









Of course, they are cute, but I can't get it just right. I need someone to teach me the in's and out's of my camera, and more importantly, I need help learning how to use editing software! Oh photography gods...I hope you can hear me!

No comments:

Post a Comment