Thursday, December 30, 2010

Kay's Friends

Well it is official, Kay has friends of her own. She hangs regularly with her bff Addie, but a few days ago, she met her newest bff's K & A. You can see pictures of and read about their first meeting on Angela's blog here.

These two cuties belong to my friend Angela, and I love spending time with them. I am so excited for this summer! The girls were excited to meet the baby so we should have a great summer spending time together.

Sorry for the short post. I am still in major meltdown mode trying to find an outfit to wear for the wedding we have to go to tomorrow on New Year's Eve. The good news is that I get to watch Addie for a little while in the morning. I can't wait to love that little bugger up! Our first official playdate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment