Monday, September 20, 2010

Beautiful Baptism

This is a hectic month for me. I am back to work, and after one week, I am stressed about not having enough time in the day. Not only am I back to work this month, but I have many wonderful things to celebrate with family and friends. On Saturday, I went to a friend's bridal shower. I haven't seen this friend in so long, and I was so excited that I could be there for her on her special day. It was supposed to be a surprise, but I could tell she knew what was going on. I had such a nice time, but I did not get any pictures! The battery on my point and shoot died right when I got there. I didn't even get one photo when she walked in the door! I know .... don't say it.


On Sunday, my beautiful nephew was baptized. It was a beautiful ceremony and a beautiful day.


The family was invited to stand close to the baby. He handled the whole thing like a champ.




His big sister was right there with him to wipe his little bald head. She was smiling at him the whole time. This day was just as special for her as it was for him. She could not keep her eyes off of him, and I could tell how happy she was to be a part of everything.


His other big sister showed her support too...in other ways! She made sure everyone was coming over to her house after we left the church. She was ready to party!




My nephew looked gorgeous in his baptism dress. The dress was handmade from fabric taken from his godmother's wedding dress. It was very special. His godparents flew in from Holland to be there!

Very special picture of Baby M with his parents and godparents! Look at the gorgeous dress!






He was so good. He made everyone so happy. There was a proud mommy and daddy. There were proud grandparents too!



It was a special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment