Monday, September 13, 2010

A Lovely Day for a Lovely Friend




Yesterday, I helped a friend celebrate an exciting day. My friend, S, had her baby shower. Her due date is a few weeks before mine, and she is having a baby girl too! I met S this year, and she quickly became a great friend as we went through our pregnancies together. It was so great having another first time mom to share the experience with. We go to the same doctor, we will deliver at the same place, we registered together, and we went to baby classes together! She even helped me with the worst task ... buying maternity clothes in .... wait for it....... size LARGE! :)

Yesterday was a lovely day, and I am so happy I was there to help celebrate her baby girl. Congratulations S&B! You will be the best parents to one lucky little girl.

Here I am with my big belly before leaving! This is 30 weeks pregnant!

I love the way her gift turned out. Everyone loves a goody basket.

I got to the restaurant right on time. It was an exciting day because on my way I found out some great news!  I was so excited! After I got off the phone, I rushed inside!





My friend S looked wonderful, and we had a great time. The food was delicious and it never stopped coming. They served us so much food...I was stuffed to the brim! There were gifts galore, and they were all decked out in pink, pink, pink! The gift table was filled with beautiful gifts. 



With all of the beautiful things, there was one gift that stole my heart.


This little elephant won me over. I couldn't stop touching it. Isn't he so sweet? I have to find out where I can get one of them for my baby girl. I think every girl should have an elephant as cute and soft as this.

My friend S is so clever. She had the cutest idea, and she asked that everyone write advice or a wish for her and baby in this scrapbook. I love the idea! 



I had such a nice day, and I am so over the moon happy for my friend S. She was beaming all day, and I look forward to sharing my special day with all of the special people in my life. 

Here I am with S and our future BFFs inside!






No comments:

Post a Comment