Saturday, July 23, 2011

Big Girl Bath!




Hi Peeps,

Look at me! I am a big girl now. I can take a bath in the regular tub. I just love making mommy's heart skip a beat as I climb around the tub to get my toys that float away. I love trying to reach for the faucet too. It feels so good to sit in the water, and I don't mind when mommy pours the water over my head. It is actually cool.

I got this cool new Elmo bath mat today that I just love. All of my friends are going to be jealous. I love trying to get Elmo off of the mat, and I try my hardest but he seems stuck on there. Bath time is one of my favorite times of day. When it is over, I am so sad that I stand up and look over the edge and just wish I could get back in. Plus, I like watching the water go down the drain.

Love, Kailyn

No comments:

Post a Comment