Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pool Party Round 1

We had our first pool party of the season! It is my favorite weekly summer date. When I arrived, the amazing hostess with the mostess whipped up a little gourmet lunch for us. We had fresh veggies from her garden, strawberry salsa with homemade cinnamon sugar pita chips, and tomato-basil-mozzarella flat bread. So yummy! 

Angela has the most gorgeous pool, and Baby Kailyn enjoyed it. She seemed to like the pool and the warm water. I swung her around, put her in a float, and held her. I even dunked her head under water for the first time. She seemed a little shocked but she did not seem to mind it at all. One, Two, Three... Weeeee! 

After a short but lovely swim, I tried to get a few pictures of these three cuties together, but that did not go so well.
Take One
Take Two
Take Three
Take Four
Take Five
You get the picture.  These girls are going to be best friends, and they are taking nicely to each other. The older girls care about Baby Kailyn, and I look forward to the days when they are running around that pool like banshees.

Here's to another summer full of swim dates, naps, and momma time!

No comments:

Post a Comment