Friday, October 8, 2010

A Love Like Theirs...

Started from the beginning and only grew with time. 


It paved a road to happiness for everyone lucky enough to be a part of their lives.


It inspires others with overwhelming love, respect, understanding, and sacrifice. 


It has taught me life's greatest lessons about trust and commitment.


It has created treasured memories that I hold dear to my heart.


It is something that I strive for in my own life.


I love these two people with my whole heart.


And I want to wish them a Happy 33rd Anniversary. I want to thank you for giving me a loving, happy home. I will never understand how you managed (and still manage) to be the greatest parents while taking care of each other, but you did it! Here's to another 33 years! Congratulations and I love you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment