Friday, October 15, 2010

To Baby Kay,

I love you with all of my heart. I lay awake at night dreaming of finally being able to hold you in my arms.  I want to feel your skin and smell your smell. I want to hear you cry that first cry. I want to look in your eyes and take you in. You are my little angel, and I know that you will be a ray of light for our family. Before we have even met, I have loved you with every ounce of love I have to give.  As you continue to grow in my belly, I feel so blessed to know that I am keeping you safe and warm. I am so excited to introduce you to this world and to share experiences with you.

I know your daddy feels the same way. He thinks about you all the time. He talks to you everyday and kisses you and loves you. You should see the way he beams with pride when he talks about you. He has high hopes for you, his baby girl. He wants to give you the world, and I don't doubt that he will. He is an amazing husband and friend, and you are one lucky little lady to be able to call him daddy.

We are waiting patiently for you Baby Girl. I don't think I can wait much longer or my heart will explode. I wish I could take every day until you were born to concentrate only on you. I want to think about only you, love only you, talk to only you, but I can't. There are some things I still need to take care before you arrive, but I want you to know that I am counting down the days until we meet.

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment