Sunday, June 26, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Bears ... Oh My!

What a gorgeous weekend! We were lucky enough to have beautiful, warm days with very little humidity, and it was so enjoyable to be outside. Daddy and I spent two days loving life and family time. Today, we decided to head to The Philadelphia Zoo after nap. We debated going all morning, but I am so glad we went because we had a great time.


I haven't been to the zoo since I was a kid, and I loved it. I felt like we were still kids as we kept nudging our way to the front to get a good look at the animals.  It was big, clean, and the animals looked great! Baby Kailyn loved it. She loved watching the otters swim and dance, and she LOVED the Polar Bear tank. It must have been the blue water because she squirmed trying to get out of our arms to get to put her hands up to the glass. She laughed and giggled when she looked at the blue water.





It was an incredible day. Daddy and I had such a great time. We never got a map. We just wondered around and looked at everything.  Sometimes flying by the seat of your pants creates the best memories, and today was the perfect example. 

Like having a peacock walk right over your toes at lunch!


You can't really see it, but there is a jaguar in the corner! Amazing!
I hope everyone had a great weekend! What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment