Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thanks To My Mom

My emotional journey of returning to work after having my first born child has come to an end. It was one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life and there is only one reason I made it through... my mom. My mom was my babysitter, my supporter, my encourager, and my lifeline. Knowing that Kay was with her was a relief to me. I was able to go to work and concentrate on doing my what I love and doing the best job that I could without worrying about leaving my own baby girl. I knew she was safe, loved, playing, and learning every day.

I don't think I could have asked for a better person to care for my Kailyn. My mom respected all of my wishes whether she agreed with them or not! The love and care she showed for Baby Kailyn was beyond anything I could have ever expected. The bond they share is truly incredible.

Thanks so much for everything Mom. You are so selfless, and I can never tell you how much everything you do means to me. I know I don't always show it, but I appreciate you more than you will ever imagine! Thank you for taking care of my sweet baby girl and helping her learn and grow each day. Without you giving her play time and interacting with her, she may not have been able to crawl and stand and do all of the wonderful things she is doing already!

I love you Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment