Monday, August 15, 2011

15

15 must be my lucky number. Baby Kay was born on the 15th and I married my sweetie on the 15th. 3 years ago today to be exact.

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful, loving husband. 3 years ago, I was preparing for our wedding day. I was beyond happy and excited. I never felt anything but extreme happiness and luckiness to be marrying my man. He is the most amazing guy I know.

Our wedding day was beyond amazing! We had the best time of our lives. We danced the whole night and never left the dance floor. I look at these pictures and just smile.



Three years ago, my life changed forever. We became one family, and we were so blessed to welcome our little girl into our our family. My family means more to me than I can put into words. I cherish every moment we get to spend together.

To my husband... I love you more than ever. You are an amazing husband, father, and friend. I appreciate all you do for our family! I am looking forward to our special date night tonight. Your 10 MONTH OLD baby girl loves you too! Happy Anniversary.






1 comment: