Sunday, February 27, 2011

Carseats and Headbands

Another weekend flew by...hold on while I wipe the tears from my eyes. How is it possible that the weekends fly by so fast? I look forward to spending the days with Daddy and Kay. We play in the mornings while watching tv and drinking coffee, we go out shopping and run errands together, we visit our family and laugh and talk, and we watch movies and catch up on dvr at night. I know it may not sound like a lot, but to me it is everything. During the week, it feels like we have no time with each other as a family so my weekends mean the world to me.

This weekend was no exception. We had such a great weekend. We did a lot of running around which meant a lot of time in the car seat for our sweet baby girl.  On Saturday, we FINALLY got our baby girl's newborn picture framed! I can't wait to hang it above our fireplace and stare at it all day every day. Saturday and Sunday consisted of our sweet baby sweating through her pants in her car seat. Let me tell you, she was pissed. It was the first beautiful weather we have had here in a long time, and I think it brightened everyone's moods.


She finally fits her all of the sweet headbands I have for her. During the winter, it was hard to wear headbands because it was too cold. She needed her hat to keep her little bald noggin warm. Now that it is a little warmer, she is rockin' her headbands.



After I saw how cute she looked in her headbands this weekend, Daddy and I went to a few baby boutiques to get her some new ones. Tomorrow, we have our four month wellness visit at our pediatrician, and I cannot wait! I am excited to see how big she is, to hear all about her development, and to start feeding her rice cereal! She is getting to be such a big girl! How much do think she weighs now?

No comments:

Post a Comment