Thursday, February 24, 2011

Spring Wishlist

As winter is coming to a close, I am starting to seriously feel the need for spring. I can't wait to take Kay outside. I am looking forward to sitting in the sun, laying on a blanket, going for a walk in the stroller, and taking pictures in NATURAL light.

The weather in March is always unpredictable. We have some super hot days, some super cold days, and everything in between. With spring around the corner, I have been eyeing some of the sweetest things for spring. Shopping for girls is too much fun!

Spring dresses from Gymboree





Adorable looks from Mini Boden 



Sweet pieces from Gap 
Cutest graphic tees from 77 kids

1 comment:

  1. I am about to order the swimsuit from miniBoden for R. Great minds think alike! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete