Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Weekend

I was looking forward to this weekend so much. My to do list was jam packed, but I couldn't wait to wake up and just be with the baby all day. Then Saturday morning, I woke up and I felt like I had been hit by a truck. I thought I was just really tired. My first full week back to work really kicked my butt. As Saturday went on, I felt worse and worse. I had to climb back in bed and sleep. I couldn't be around the baby because I was worried she will get sick from me. Last night, I even had a fever! I can't remember the last time I had a fever. This is torture. I am thinking I have the flu.

I have this beautiful baby just waiting for me, and I am nervous that she is going to get sick from me. I am still talking care of her, but I am not holding her and letting her sleep on me today. If she gets sick, I will be upset! Plus, I can't really take any days off of work.

So I guess my chores, errands, and school work will have to wait. I am going to nurse my sickness on the couch with a Law and Order SVU marathon.

Oh, I forgot to tell you that Kay has mastered the tuck and roll! HA! If I put her on her tummy, up on her forearms, she can tuck her arm and roll herself over. Hey, it's something! She gets so proud of herself too! She smiles and giggles when we clap.

She is such a happy baby lately. She smiles non stop. She truly has such a beautiful smile. I think my favorite smile is the first smile you get in the morning when you peak over the crib and she sees you. She lights up.




No comments:

Post a Comment