Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!

This year, I have two very special Valentines. We will be spending the night just like any other work night in our house, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Daddy and Mommy passing the baby around, playing with her, laying her on the Ottoman, eating cold meals, watching The Bachelor. As long as we are together, I am happy.


This is my sweet Baby Kay's first Valentine's Day. This is a day to celebrate her and the overwhelming amount of love I feel for her each and every day. I never knew that I was capable of feeling a love so strong, a love so perfect, a love so immense. The love I have for our child has changed me permanently and for the better.





So here's to love. Here's to my family. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment