Tuesday, May 3, 2011

6 Month Well Visit

Our 6 month well visit is history. Baby Kay passed with flying colors! The little peanut is hitting all of milestones. She rolls over both ways, transfers toys from hand to hand, smiles, laughs, recognizes her mommy and daddy, coos and babbles. She is a superstar baby... but we already knew that.

She was such a good girl during the visit. She was so happy, and she played with her toys while we waited. I tried to guzzle my coffee and stay awake. This little girl was so happy to see her pediatrician. Look at this sweet girl at her 6 month visit.




When our doctor came in, it felt like meeting with an old friend. Would it be weird to say I  am obsessed with her? She is caring, sweet, funny, gentle, and thorough. Everything you could ask for in a doctor...I wonder if she takes 30 year olds?

* Kay weighs in at 15.3 pounds. She is in the 23rd percentile for weight. She is 26 inches long, and she is in the 46th percentile for height. She is a slim little girl, and I hope she stays that way!

* Her head looks amazing! You would never know that it was so flat. This is definitely a result of her sleeping on her belly.

* She is eating like a champ, and it is time to introduce meats. This should be interesting. I am going to keep trying to give her the sippy cup and some water with her bottle. Hopefully, she gets used to it.

* Still no darn tooth...

What an easy appointment. I feel like Daddy and I are in the mommy and daddy zone. We have a good grasp on things right now and we have a nice schedule that works for us right now. I am just going to enjoy it while it lasts. After the appointment, I had the rest of the day off to spend with my girl. What a happy, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment