Monday, May 23, 2011

Sunshine

There was a phenomenon this weekend...sunshine. We finally saw got a glimpse of the blue sky and the big orange ball on Saturday. It was much needed after a week of rain. We were able to get out and enjoy a beautiful day! Play time on the back deck. Doesn't she look like a big girl?

iPhone pics
Again, laughing at Lexi
Her sweet locks have become a little more manageable now that it has grown a little longer. It is the cutest hair ever. I cannot believe how much she changes day by day and week by week! She is crawling, crawling, and crawling away. I am so excited that she crawled for the very first time Friday night. I was with her the whole weekend when she really took off...a working mom's dream.

She crawls so fast especially when she sees something that she wants. She is even trying to pull herself up to a stand. She stood up for .5 seconds by holding on to the car seat all by herself (it looked more like a lazy man's push up but so what!), and she tries to climb up her mommy and daddy. She wants to stand, and I am sure it won't be long. She is DETERMINED! Oh how life is changing from setting her on the ground and getting a few things done.

The tooth is almost completely through, and it doesn't seem to be bothering her as much. My big girl! What will she be doing in 4 weeks when school is out! Yep, that's right 4 weeks and I can be with my girl every day! Ooooh I can't wait.

Daddy and Pop Pop got another thing checked off of our list for her sweet bedroom to be completed. This was a big one...



The tree came out amazingly well. It took forever to hang piece by piece, but it was worth it. I ordered the tree from seller NouWall on Etsy. I love this shop! Hopefully, I will get the last few touches done in her room and I can share it with you. It is sweet for a sweet little girl.

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment