Friday, May 13, 2011

Lightening Fingers

Geez, I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a week. It wasn't a crazy busy week or anything...to be honest, it was a boring week. I guess I haven't been on my laptop in a while because I have been too busy on my new ipad!

BEST mother's day present EVER.

This week was just like any other week working, playing with Baby Kay and watching her grow, and relaxing with Daddy at night. The weather was beyond perfect this week, and I was able to get Lexi and this little lady out for some nice long walks after dinner. Kay is sitting in her BOB stroller minus the carseat, and she looks like such a big girl. When I push her, I only see her little tiny toes dangling in the sunlight.

We are having some problems over here. Diaper changing has become quite troublesome.

You need lightening fingers to change this little girl. She loves being on her belly, and she does not let you change her diaper or her clothes. How can a girl so small give me such huge trouble in this area. I mean she is freakishly strong and she can still turn over even though I am pinning her down. When I am able to overpower her hulk strength, she screams at me. Not a cry, she yells at me. What a pistol! I am close to mastering the art of a 3 second diaper change. My little fingers fly at lightening speed with precision and focus...I should enter a contest. If I don't, I end up with this...



A naked baby wondering around her room. Although, I think she prefers her downward dog in the buff. She still isn't quite crawling, but she sure can move around a room. She army crawls and gets ups on all fours. She also makes the cutest tripod when you sit her up until she tips over. That's my girl. The next time I blink, she'll be standing and walking. She is learning so much every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment