Friday, August 13, 2010

26 Weeks

Okay, okay I was 26 weeks yesterday, but I am new to this blogging thing.

At 26 weeks, I am...
*feeling my little girl flutter and kick all the time! She is up most of the night!
*getting more hungry than ever before
*starting to feel pressure
*waking up 2-3 times a night to go to the bathroom
*just started to be able to see my stomach move from the outside! How cool is that? Now Dobbie can see and feel her too!

It seems like my belly doubled in size all of a sudden. In the past two or three weeks, it just grew out of no where.

I know I need Dobbie to take the picture for me.

ATTENTION: Next image may scare you!! Proceed with caution.




I am willing to subject myself to this embarrassment because I love my baby girl and I want to remember everything about being pregnant!
I even have a bare skin, full on front shot, but I will spare you.


Being pregnant has been wonderful to me so far (you know, with the exception of the ever growing thighs and butt, cellulite, not fitting into any clothes, and not being able to lay in bed comfortably). Who wouldn't enjoy these wonderful things?

All kidding aside, I love being pregnant. It has been easy and smooth so far (knock on wood), and I keep the end result in mind every second of the day. Holding my baby girl and looking into her eyes.

2 comments: