Monday, August 16, 2010

Desperate To See My Babe

How come when you become pregnant, no one tells you anything. I mean people share stories about pregnancy and birth, but no one gives you a bulleted handbook that lays it out in front of you. I guess what I am trying to say is ... WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME that I will get to see my baby girl at 20 weeks and I WON'T SEE HER AGAIN UNTIL SHE ENTERS THIS WORLD! If I would have known I would have really taken it in. I would have closed my eyes and taken a picture in my mind of what it felt like seeing her. I wish I could bottle up the excitement I felt seeing her move and kick her feet. I wish I could relive the joy and emotion I experienced when I saw her lift her little arm up to her mouth. I didn't know this would be my last ultrasound for our first baby girl.

I am desperate to see her. I want to see how she has changed since these pics...






This is my baby girl at our 19 week anatomy scan. This was the day we found out it is a girl! I wish I could see her now at 26 weeks. In the end, having to wait to see her will make the day of her delivery that much more special. 

No comments:

Post a Comment