Thursday, August 19, 2010

27 Weeks

Today, I am 27 weeks! 13 weeks left to go!

At 27 weeks, I ...
* love being pregnant!
* feel baby girl kick throughout the day.
* am trying to walk 45-60 minutes a day.
* finally bought a pair of maternity jeans and I LOVE them!
* can't seem to find a bra that fits.
* am starting to have trouble bending over!



I am going to make a big, big effort to cut back on carbs and sugars. I don't want to gain too much weight, and I am feeling a little down about how much my body has changed (not my bump, of course, I am referring to my love handles and saddle bags). I don't want December to roll around with a new baby and no signs of my old body.

I cannot believe 6 months have gone by! I know people say that time flies, but it really did. The past 6 months have been wonderful. I am beginning to worry about the next 3 ... I am starting to get a little uncomfortable and I can see how it will get worse! But I am not complaining because it will all be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment