Friday, August 13, 2010

Poor Dudes

My dudes is not feeling too good. We have so much fun together during the summer. We go for long walks, we go to the lake, we go to dog parks, and we go to the creek. For the past 5 days, she has been throwing up all of her food, and we can't really do anything. It is usually after she eats then takes a big drink. It is strange because she isn't really acting sick so it is hard to tell what is wrong with her. But I don't know any doggie who throws up after they take a drink?!?!

I called the vet, and they told me to give her the special delicious diet of .... boiled chicken and rice. Disgusting. The thought of the plain chicken breast boiling makes me gag, but it worked. For a day. She was sick again tonight. I am beginning to wonder if her daddy is sneaking her treats when I am not looking.


Get better Dudes because summer is almost over, and we only have a few more days of having fun!


1 comment:

  1. Her Daddy is NOT giving her treats!!! My little Lex is really starting to worry me Mommy!!! Lets take her to the vet in the AM. I love you.

    ReplyDelete