Saturday, April 23, 2011

Inch By Inch

Watching babies grow and explore their world is amazing to me. Have you seen the documentary Babies? It is incredible to watch how babies interact with the world around them. Baby Kay is truly starting to notice and explore everything. She is grabbing at everything I have in my hands and everything that is near her. I have to really watch what I put on the counter! No more coffee close by.

She is also starting to explore the world on the floor. She is showing so many signs of crawling (I think).


She is getting up on her hands and knees. It is too cute. She rocks back and forth like she is going to propel herself forward. She is starting to get frustrated too because she is just not moving. She should be crawling any day now. Look at this sweet girl and she is learning to move slowly but surely. (Sorry the video is a little long)

No comments:

Post a Comment