Monday, April 18, 2011

Take Me Out To the Ball Game...

Take me out to the crowd
Buy me a blanket and some hot choc-late
I don't care if I miss a comeback

For it's time to leave my dear friends
For tonight has been way too cold!
Cause its one, two, three layers of clothes at the COLD ball game!



Friday night, we had a great time with Tracy and Jay at the Phillies game. It was FREEZING, but we always have fun when we are together. We constantly joke around and laugh our butts off. I actually felt like myself again after a few weeks of the daily grind and never just relaxing and having some fun. It was a nice start to my spring break (minus working today for a snow makeup day). Thanks so much guys! Mommy and Daddy really needed that. We missed the beaner, but she was watching and cheering from home I am sure.


Now, I am working on Daddy...I want him to get summer concert tickets so we can continue to look forward to our date nights.

This weekend went by too fast, and I am just keeping my fingers crossed that my break doesn't go that fast. My to-do list is a MILE long. I hope I get to half of it! Maybe my motivation will come to me as I sleep tonight. A girl can hope. I am really looking forward to being with my baby girl this week! It will be a nice preview to the summer months that I have coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment