Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Break Chill

The past two days have been cold. Not just cold, they have been freezing. I envisioned a warm, sunny spring break with walks and trips. The weather is not cooperating, but I did venture out to our very first hayride and visit with the Easter bunny yesterday! Sorry friends, it was TOO cold and windy to take the blanket off of my little lady to take any pictures. The trip was fun, but it was too chilly to really enjoy it.



We got fed and ready in the morning, and we headed out. We went to Johnson's Farm and met up with some girls that I work with and their kids. I love Johnson's Farm, and I can't wait for a few more weeks to copy my friend Angela and visit the farm to pick the sweet strawberries and blueberries with Kay! Yesterday, it was our first time at the farm this year. We took a hayride for the kids to have an Easter Egg hunt. Sweet little Kay slept through it hidden under a little blanket. After that, we visited with the Easter bunny. It was a nice morning out.

We spent the rest of the day out and about. My friend Sabrina and I strolled through the mall and had lunch. Whenever we get together, we spend hours shopping and talking until the husband's start texting and calling! At night, we had dinner with Grammy at The Pop Shop! I am obsessed with The Pop Shop, and I am already planning Kay's birthday party there ... maybe her second or third birthday!

After freezing for the whole day, I decided to spend the day at home today. Daddy was home and we got so much checked off from that dreaded to do list. We cleaned and organized and it felt SO good. Plus, I got to spend time loving up on my baby girl! You can't beat that. Another great day with no work. I could get used to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment