Monday, January 14, 2013

Hello.

Wine, food, babies, toys everywhere, spelling out curse words...what a wonderful Friday night we had. Our get togethers have a new look. Instead of going out all dolled up, we stayed at home chasing a kid, babies, and two wrestling dogs. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

It was a lovable chaos here. My friend Kate and I had to referee the dogs while they played their little hearts out, but mostly we just tried to keep them away from the kids. We watched as Kay emptied the entire contents of her playroom onto the floor. Showing off her toys is what she does best. A pile of take out menus, breast pumps, and good laughs defined our night. 

I also got to spend more time with this cutie. How adorable is she?


Every time I get to see her, she is so much bigger! Ella Mae is one sweetie pie, and I can't wait to see her, Kay and Keira really playing together, but hey babies need play dates too! This little girl is only 6 months old, and I swear she is gonna be walking in no time.

So our Friday night was fabulous. Gone with the wind fabulous...

*twirl*

The rest of my weekend was a little lazy. The weather was bad so we stayed inside playing. We dressed up as Minnie Mouse with a train conductor hat for good measure. "Choo Choo!"


I love lazy weekends. I hope you enjoyed your weekend as much as I did!

1 comment: