Monday, January 7, 2013

Monday is the New Sunday

Another busy weekend for our family. Early January birthday celebrations had us enjoying our weekend with family. My hubby and I had a great time celebrating without the kids for our favorite Sissy's  birthday dinner. We had so much fun jamming to music and letting loose like when we first met. You forget what it is like even driving in the car alone!
Dancing for the ATM camera! Ha!
Then with the blink of an eye, it was Monday again. This Monday was different though. My DVR is packed with all kinds of good tv shows so it lessened the blow. In a few weeks, I will be returning to work and I wonder if I will be able to stay awake late enough to enjoy this new Monday night lineup.

The morning started off a little slow... nothing a few cups of coffee couldn't fix. We were just hanging around. I learned that I am not the only one who has an interest in photography. "Cheese mommy!" Maybe she can teach me a few things.


After our morning, we visited our favorite babysitter to talk about my return to work. I am trying to make plans for child care for my two sweeties when I return to my teaching job. Figuring out child care is a stressful job in itself. You want to do what is best for your child, best financially, and manageable for mom and dad. I am lucky and blessed to have my mom to rely on along with our babysitter! Knowing your kids are cared for, loved, and taken care of when you have to be away from them is such a relief. Hopefully, it will be the medicine that will mend my broken heart.

Here's hoping for a great week. XOXO










No comments:

Post a Comment